WUHAN — Dongfeng-Citroen Automobile Co., Ltd. (DCAC) jointly signs a framework agreement with China Development Bank (CDB) and Orient Assets Management Corp. on a debt-to-equity swap valued at RMB2.34 billion (US$282 million). Located in Wuhan, capital city of Central China's Hubei province, DCAC is a joint venture between DMC and France-based PSA Peugeot Citroen, with the former holding a majority stake. It is the first Sino-foreign joint-venture company to conclude a debt transformation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.