DaimlerChrysler Corp. has extended by six months the production schedule of is full-size van plant in Windsor, Ont. DaimlerChrysler Canada Inc.'s Pillette Road plant, which produces Ram vans and wagons on the B-van platform, was to cease production by Dec. 31, 2002, as part of the company's restructuring program (see Ward's Automotive Reports — Feb. 5, '01, p.1). But Bob Renaud, DaimlerChrysler Canada vice president-government and public affairs, says the plant will remain in operation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.