DaimlerChrysler Corp. is counting on a handful of innovative features on its crop of all-new '01 models — plus a more powerful V-6 — to help restore its eroding share of the U.S. minivan market. DCC designers didn't want to mess too much with the formula that at one time netted the automaker 46% of the U.S. minivan market, so they limited the exterior styling redo for the Dodge Caravan and Grand Caravan and Chrysler Voyager and Town & Country to a conservative update. Go beyond the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.