DaimlerChrysler Corp. President James P. Holden says he hopes to continue getting cars from Mitsubishi Motor Mfg. of America Inc.'s Normal, IL, plant beyond the '04 model year, the date the current contract between the two companies is expected to end. “We haven't yet discussed any successor vehicles after 2004 with Mitsubishi, but I have no reason to believe we won't do another vehicle at Normal, whether a coupe or perhaps something else. It's a wonderful outlet for me to get another ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.