DaimlerChrysler Corp. last week reshuffled its Sales and Marketing group in order to centralize its global sales, marketing, fleet, dealer, training and parts operations. In a separate move, DaimlerChrysler Financial Services announces it will build an $80 million North American headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI. The complex, to be located near DCC's headquarters, will handle financing for Chrysler and Mercedes retail customers and dealers in North America. Some 800 workers will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.