The truck side of the business will be well represented at DaimlerChrysler Corp.'s Dodge Div. when it launches the newest members of its R/T performance series. Dodge Durango — popular with buyers even without extra power or performance — is the first new R/T product to market, following Dakota and Viper. Rounding out the group are the new Intrepid and Neon R/Ts. And Durango happens to be the most expensive of the new R/Ts, as it is loaded up with more interior features than its Neon and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.