PARIS – Finalization of PSA Peugeot-Citroen’s agreement with Mitsubishi Motors Corp. on an electric-car project for 2011 has many in France convinced the auto makers are going to achieve a closer alliance. La Tribune, a French business newspaper, cites sources “close to the project” saying PSA is reflecting “actively on an alliance with Mitsubishi.” MMC CEO Osamu Masuko was here to announce details of the electric-vehicle project alongside new PSA CEO Philippe Varin. One of Varin’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.