SAN FRANCISCO – Dealers hoping auto makers will continue the aggressive incentive push will be encouraged by the news coming out of the National Automobile Dealers Assn. convention held last week. First, it was General Motors Corp. CEO Rick Wagoner telling attendees at the J.D. Power International Automotive Roundtable held prior to the NADA convention to "stop the whining. Incentives will continue." Bill Ford Echoing Wagoner, Ford Motor Co. CEO Bill Ford tells journalists ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.