DealerTrack Inc., an independent web-based auto finance enabler for automotive dealers, merges with Webalg Inc., an automotive finance software company. Through the merger, DealerTrack has acquired PaymentTrack software that enables dealers to calculate, compare and analyze automotive lease transactions. DealerTrack says the acquisition of PaymentTrack creates the industry’s first “end to end” electronic processing system for complicated lease transactions from deal creation through credit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.