December should give the industry its first “natural” seasonally adjusted annual rate above 11 million light vehicles since September 2008, a Ward’s U.S. sales forecast indicates. The month also should provide the largest year-over-year increase in SAAR in 39 months. Ward’s is forecasting daily sales at about 38,000 units, the best performance in 16 months not associated with the government’s “Cash for Clunkers” incentive program in July and August. The December forecast calls for a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.