SAO PAULO – The loss of market share by Renault SA in Brazil, due to declining sales of the Clio, is taking its toll on French suppliers here. “Unfortunately, the Renault Clio did not live up to the original projections, but we expect a recovery in sales in the near future,” says Didier Schneider, a member of the presidential board of the Federation of Automotive Equipment Industries (FIEV) in Paris. “We are confident that Renault will solve this problem rapidly.” Meanwhile, the Assn. of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.