ALTON, VA – How fitting that Ford Motor Co.’s Special Vehicle Team chooses a southern setting to play possum. Until now, the word understated has never been applied to any SVT product. But it’s appropriate here. '03 Mustang Cobra Still smarting from braggadocio that proved hollow some years back, SVT engineers and publicists purposefully low-ball the horsepower generated by the ’03 SVT Mustang Cobra. Look up “deadpan” in the dictionary and you’ll see their mugs. With ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.