Dassault Systems, supplier of CATIA computer-aided design and engineering software, is locating the world headquarters of a new manufacturing subsidiary, DELMIA Solutions, in Troy, MI. The new company will manage Dassault's computer-aided design and manufacturing products and initially employ 150 people. In other supplier news: Delphi Automotive Systems will join Covisint, the global online exchange being formed by DaimlerChrysler AG, Ford Motor Co., General Motors Corp., Renault SA and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.