BEIJING — Delphi Automotive Systems Inc. appoints Herman Chang as president of its China Operations, replacing Marcus Chao. In addition to his current assignment as director Asia Pacific Operations of Delphi's Dynamics and Propulsion Sector, Chang will lead Delphi's overall business in China. In an effort to accelerate growth and increase competitiveness, Delphi Asia Pacific recently reorganized its decision-making body into a smaller and more efficient management team, creating many ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.