BEJING — Delphi Automotive Systems Inc., the world's largest automotive supplier, reports it achieved success in China last year. Delphi's Chinese ventures saw sales of US$30 million in 1999, an increase of 20% over 1998, company officials say. Delphi says the establishment of its Delphi China Investment Co. Ltd. arm last year was a successful effort to strengthen its long-term commitment to the country. Delphi China recently established a joint venture to supply engine management systems ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.