Former General Motors Corp. subsidiary Delphi Automotive Systems says it further diversified its customer base during April-June, when it posted earnings of $394 million, and it may not be able to continue to do that if becomes affiliated with another automaker. Toyota Motor Corp. reportedly said hours before Delphi announced its second quarter results July 19 that it rejected an offer to take a 20% stake in Delphi earlier this year. Delphi was spun off May 28 from GM. “We've just ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.