Delphi Automotive Systems takes another step toward expanding its automotive multimedia business, securing a partnership with Swedish cell phone maker Ericsson Mobile Communications AB for development of future products. The tie-up is not an equity relationship, but simply a partnership to engineer standard interfaces and design new “plug and play” electronics products for automakers. Delphi says the cooperative venture will allow the company to more quickly design high volume, low cost ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.