Delphi Automotive Systems Inc. says it will lay off 900 manufacturing workers in France, the U.K. and Poland and streamline operations in South America and at its headquarters in Troy, MI, in an effort to save more than $25 million annually. Delphi plans to combine its regional and divisional staffs in South America, resulting in fewer U.S.-based employees. The company currently has 7,400 employees at 12 factories in the region. Delphi also will trim administrative staff at its Troy, MI, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.