SOUTHFIELD, MI – Delphi Corp. says it may be winning the battle to convince auto makers its sophisticated MagneRide suspension control system is worth the cost – and the risk. The supplier says it has been awarded five new vehicle applications that will be in production by 2007, including two programs with European marques, broadening penetration for the system to 11 vehicles and additional brands. The list of new models includes the first application in a truck-based SUV (but not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.