DETROIT – Scientists may debate the existence of global warming for years to come, but Delphi’s Thermal Systems division has identified a trend that sheds significant light: Demand for automotive air conditioning in densely populated emerging markets is soaring like temperatures in July. And by the end of next year, Delphi hopes to be in production with a new variable compressor that is smaller, more efficient and ideally suited for small city cars in developing markets. Most important, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.