Delphi Corp. names Robert S. “Steve” Miller its new chairman and CEO, effective July 1. A former Chrysler Corp. executive, Miller most recently served as non-executive chairman of Federal-Mogul Corp. and will succeed long-standing Delphi CEO J.T. Battenberg III, who earlier this year announced plans for retirement. Battenberg will step down July 1, but will serve as a consultant for 30 days to ensure a smooth transition for Miller, Delphi says. In addition to his executive duties, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.