BRIGHTON, MI — Barely noticed beneath the enormous General Motors Corp. Terradyne concept truck at last January's North American International Auto Show in Detroit was Delphi Automotive Systems' Quadrasteer 4-wheel steering system. Although for now the Terradyne is a concept, Quadrasteer most decidedly is not — Delphi engineers say at a system demonstration here that it has a definite customer for the system “early in this decade.” WEVTU learns previously, however, that Quadrasteer is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.