Beneath the enormous General Motors Corp. Terradyne concept truck at January's Detroit auto show was Delphi Automotive Systems' Quadrasteer 4-wheel steering system. Although for now the Terradyne is a concept, Quadrasteer most decidedly is not — GM plans to offer the system on its '03 model full-size pickups and sport/utility vehicles (see Ward's Automotive Report's — July, 26, '99, p.3). The official introduction of the production-ready Quadrasteer system will be a highlight of the Delphi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.