Delphi Corp.’s steering division has taken many turns since the Troy, MI, parts supplier became a standalone enterprise a decade ago, but this week the business ends up where the journey began: with former parent General Motors Corp. In bankruptcy more than three years, Delphi has attempted to unload non-core plants and divisions when deep-pocketed suitors have called, but the depressed economy has stalled any such transactions. Delphi announced in December 2007 it would transfer its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.