BEIJING — Delphi Automotive Systems Corp., an international automotive components and systems suppliers, reports sales of US$280 million in China in 1998. Delphi has 15 jointly operated and wholly owned ventures in China manufacturing a range of products, with a total investment of more than US$400 million. “Although the (sales) number is not significant in comparison with Delphi's global sales revenue, it signifies that our China operations have shifted from investment to output, marking ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.