SHANGHAI — Delphi Automotive Systems acquires 100% interest in its joint venture with Baicheng Automobile Wire Factory. Consisting of two manufacturing facilities in northern China, Delphi Packard Electric Baicheng Co. Ltd. was formed in 1994, with Delphi as the majority partner, holding 53% of the operation. “Acquiring 100% interest in our Baicheng joint venture gives Delphi more flexibility in the operation and strengthens our manufacturing footprint in the Asia/Pacific region,” says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.