TROY, MI – Expect a decision on whether General Motors Corp. will build the Pontiac Solstice concept car within three months, a top company executive tells Ward’s. The Solstice concept features a supercharged version of GM's Ecotec 2.2L dual overhead cam engine that produces 240 hp “Hopefully before the end of the year,” Mark Hogan, GM vice president-Advanced Vehicle Development, says here following a presentation to the Southeast Michigan Chapter Assn. for Corporate Growth. “I ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.