Congressional Democrats intend to continue their drive today for bailout money from the $700 billion set aside last month to salvage struggling Wall Street firms, despite opposition from Republicans and the White House. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) will push for $25 billion of the Wall Street money for the Detroit Three, struggling under pressure from the credit crunch and record low sales, as part of a larger $100 billion stimulus plan. Reid’s plan also would provide for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.