Chrysler Group names Denso Corp. as one of its suppliers for an ’09 light-truck program. The announcement by Peter Rosenfeld, vice president-procurement and supply, is consistent with the auto maker’s strategy of involving suppliers early in the product development process. Denso joins previously announced Johnson Controls Inc. and Visteon Corp. as a contributor to the ’09 program.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.