A recent spate of changes in the auto industry’s design community has insiders scratching their heads. “It’s unnatural in that I haven’t seen so much movement at the top in so many places at the same time,” says Bill Barranco, principal of California-based Autovision Design Network Inc., a leading design executive recruiting firm. Starting with Chris Bangle’s departure from BMW AG and culminating with the most recent announcements of Peter Horbury’s return to Volvo Car Corp. and Ikuo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.