LOS ANGELES — DeTomaso Modena SpA cars return to the U.S. with an appearance at this month's Los Angeles auto show. The Qvale Automotive Group resurrected the company after a 25-year absence from the U.S. market. The company's new Mangusta goes on sale Jan. 20 with a US$78,900 price tag. The Mangusta is a 2+2 coupe that can be converted into a targa or roadster. The vehicle is equipped with a 4.6L V-8 engine from Ford Motor Co., which uses the engine in its Mustang Cobra. The sports ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.