Dear Detroit auto makers: You have a big problem you’ve ignored for a long time. You can’t ignore it any longer. The majority of Americans now think your cars and trucks are – to put it politely – crap. They believe you are way behind the Japanese and Europeans in quality and technology. They think your executives and union workers make too much money. They think your vehicles are not as safe, get worse fuel economy and pollute more. Worst of all, they believe purchasing one of your ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.