Clean Diesel Technologies Inc. announces that its Platinum Plus diesel fuel catalyst has been shown to significantly reduce emissions produced by a 400-hp Detroit Diesel Series 60 engine. The company says independent testing shows the platinum and cerium-based catalyst reduces the engine's particulates emissions by up to 26%. When used in conjunction with a diesel oxidation after treatment catalyst, Platinum Plus increased that reduction up to 42%, says the company. The catalyst works by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.