Jeff Cappo admits his first dealership purchase may not have been the smartest move. He bought a Nissan dealership in February 1997 – just when Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s survival was a question mark. And the dealership was in a small Tennessee town. “I didn’t know any better,” says Cappo. “I just wanted a dealership real bad.” It wasn’t such a dumb move after all. In Cappo’s first month as owner of that Nissan store, he nearly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.