WUHAN — Dongfeng Motor Corp. merges its truck-overhaul factory and DMC Chuangpu specialized-motor-vehicles factory. While continuing to serve DMC's automotive transport division, the new factory will focus on building heavy-duty trucks, military trucks, trucks for export and some specialized vehicles, with an annual capacity of 10,000 units. The move is designed to consolidate existing facilities for heavy-truck production and marketing, as an attempt to realize economies of scale as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.