Dodge Div. says it plans to continue offering the Viper in its lineup, but that the next generation coming out in a few years may take on new appearance and performance characteristics. DaimlerChrysler Corp. put Viper into production as an open top 2-seat roadster for the '92 model year and later added a closed top coupe in 1996. Since 1992, Dodge has sold 9,394 Vipers. Dodge is taking an unusual approach and asking Viper enthusiasts as well as the public and even members of the media to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.