SCOTTSDALE, AZ – Chrysler Group expects its ’08 Dodge Avenger all-wheel-drive model to accelerate the volume brand’s “youth movement.” “(The AWD feature) skews probably a little more toward younger (buyers),” Tom Loveless, director-Dodge marketing and global communications, says, adding, “It’s more important to the 30-year- than to the 50-year-old. With the whole youth movement thing for Dodge, (AWD is) logical.” The average Dodge buyer’s age has been trending steadily downward since the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.