Dodge jumps further into the cross/utility vehicle game with the ’09 Journey that will make its global debut at the Frankfurt auto show in mid-September. The new offering will broaden Chrysler LLC’s CUV lineup to six models, as the Journey joins the more wagon-like Dodge Magnum, as well as the Chrysler Pacifica and PT Cruiser and Jeep Compass and Patriot in the segment. “Journey is the perfect right-sized vehicle for people who want the prestige of an SUV, but need the functionality and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.