Chrysler Group’s Dodge brand will debut four new SXT versions of some of its vehicles this spring, including an SXT Dodge Neon, Dodge Intrepid and Stratus sedan and coupe. Dodge already sells SXT versions of Durango and Dakota. SXTs are higher-powered, more accessorized versions of current models and will be sold only for a limited time. The SXT Neon will start at $13,995 with a 5-speed manual transmission and ES-level equipment. SXT Stratus sedans begin at $17,995 and SXT Stratus coupes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.