AUBURN HILLS – Chrysler Group expects its new ’05 Dodge Magnum wagon to meet National Highway Traffic Safety Admin.’s light-truck classification, a boon for the auto maker’s truck corporate average fuel economy (CAFE) ratings. Chrysler expects Dodge Magnum to meet NHTSA truck classification. Additionally, the auto maker isn’t ruling out the possibility of adding a Dodge sedan to the lineup for its rear-wheel-drive LX sedans. The Magnum’s flat-load floor should make it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.