AUBURN HILLS – Chrysler Group’s Dodge division is ready to send shockwaves through the auto industry via its Dodge Magnum SRT-8 concept. The car was previewed here for local media before its debut at the L.A. auto show this week. Plans are for Dodge to bring 85% of the styling and content of the Magnum concept to market when it goes on sale in 2004. Dodge Magnum SRT-8 concept The Magnum SRT-8 takes the basic ideas behind the Chrysler Pacifica production vehicle and adds ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.