“Flat” is a 4-letter word when describing sales trends. But it’s a major selling feature for the all-new Dodge Chassis Cab, which is scheduled for a Sept. 5 production launch. Absent from the chassis cab market since the ’03 model year, Dodge returns with a new “upfitter-friendly” design that boasts flat frame rails. “We have an upfitter advisory board, and they assisted us,” Eric Ridenour, Chrysler Group chief operating officer, reveals. Frame rails that are free of protrusions make ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.