Chrysler Group has a long, slow rollout of Dodge-brand products for Europe – but the auto maker is comfortable with the unusual strategy. Viper will be the first product for Dodge in Europe. The iconic Viper will be the first vehicle shipped overseas in what Joe Eberhardt, Chrysler executive vice president-global sales, marketing and service, calls a “passenger-car-based portfolio” for Europe. The Viper SRT-10 goes on sale in the third or fourth quarter and will be followed by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.