PARIS – French suppliers are suffering mightily from the 7% drop in domestic vehicle production, the latest data show. Although figures monitored by the French supplier organization FIEV indicate exports out of France and aftermarket sales have improved, the fall in domestic volume means supply industry revenues will be down 3%-4% by the end of the year. Dropping volume coincides with a tendency to re-source parts from low-cost countries, and the result has been a precipitous drop in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.