BEIJING — Dongfeng-Citroen Automobile Co. Ltd., a joint venture between PSA Peugeot Citroen and Dongfeng Automotive Corp., reportedly plans to start building a version of the Citroen Picasso, an economy model, multi-purpose vehicle for the Chinese market. The automaker posted a profit of RMB8.2 million (US$990,338) for the first quarter of this year. DCAC produced 9,695 vehicles, from January through March, up 35% over like-1999. DCAC's production capacity reportedly has reached 214 cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.