Dongfeng Motor Co. Ltd. – the joint venture between Chinese automotive giant Dongfeng Motor Corp. and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. – announces the opening of its Guangzhou Huadu plant. The plant, which will have an annual production capacity of 150,000 units, will build several new models for the Chinese market – starting this year with the Nissan Sunny. Occupying a 10.1 million-sq.-ft. (940,000-sq.-m) site, the facility represents a $217.9 million investment. The auto maker says it will adopt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.