Donnelly Corp. says it plans to eliminate about 150-200 production and overhead positions during the next 12-18 months as part of a broad plan designed to turn around several of its key European Operations. The move to restructure, which began early last fall when Donnelly sent a team of U.S. managers to take control of its European operations, includes re-negotiating existing labor contracts to slow the rate of growth in labor costs and obtain more flexible work rules and practices. Other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.