Vic Doolan, former president and CEO of Volvo Cars of North America, joins Courland Automotive Practice LLP as non-executive chairman. Doolan, who retired from Volvo in March, will “provide strategic counsel and input” in support of Courland’s growth objectives, the company says. Courland is an executive search and consulting firm with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.