Although improving slightly from their weak October performance, U.S. medium- and heavy-duty truck makers posted another double-digit decline in sales in November, Ward’sdata shows. Related document: Ward’s U.S. Truck Sales by Weight Class – November 2008 Big-truck deliveries fell 19.2% in the month, bettering October’s 21.4% dip. But sales continue to run nearly 20% behind 2007 on a year-to-date basis. Class 8 showed some improvement, with sales up 2.8% from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.