CREWE, the U.K. — The future of the Rolls-Royce and Bentley marques is far from settled, says Adrian Hallmark, a member of the board of directors of Rolls-Royce and Bentley Motor Cars Inc. Negotiations, he says, continue with BMW AG, which now is scheduled to assume ownership of the Rolls-Royce brand on Jan. 1, 2003. Priority areas under discussion include: Whether Crewe will continue to manufacture the Silver Seraph for BMW once the Munich firm takes over ownership of the brand. How ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.